What Makes a WICMA Winner | Women in Content Marketing Awards
Please visit our new website, wicmas.com, for new and current info on the Women in Content Marketing Awards!
Women in Content Marketing Award winners come from every part of our industry and represent a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds.
To become a WICMA winner, you must:
- Reside in the United States or Canada
- Produce or oversee content marketing as a staffer, solo practitioner, or independent contractor (freelancer) for a brand, agency, organization, or publisher OR is a recognized thought leader in the content marketing industry.
- Have done outstanding work in content marketing including any or all of the following:
**Helping a brand, organization, or their own client to establish or significantly grow their presence, or to reach specific goals, through content marketing
**Leading or making a meaningful contribution to a noteworthy content campaign
**Pioneering new ways to create or measure the success of branded content
**Supporting or inspiring others in becoming more successful content marketers (specific examples encouraged)
**Supporting others in growing their own careers in the content marketing industry
**Mentoring or leading a team of others to grow and achieve excellence in the content marketing space
In addition, we highly recommend providing:
- Clear and specific metrics that will demonstrate how the nominee achieved growth or success for her brand or clients (our judges really like supporting data!)
- Examples of content campaigns or programming that the nominee has helped bring to life in the past 1–2 years.
If you are nominating someone else, we strongly suggest reaching out to that person to ask for details, supporting materials, and metrics. Nomination packets without a lot of information don’t tend to do well — even if that person is a content superstar!
We truly appreciate you submitting a nomination for the Women in Content Marketing Awards. We look forward to receiving your materials!