Nomination Form | Women in Content Marketing Awards 2022
Please visit our new website, wicmas.com, for new and current info on the Women in Content Marketing Awards!
We are excited to receive your nomination for the 2022 Women in Content Marketing Awards!
The 2022 Women in Content Marketing Awards Nomination period has closed. Stay tuned for our finalists and winners!
Here’s what you’ll need to know to get started:
2022 WICMA Award Categories
- Content Marketer of the Year Award This award recognizes exceptional content marketing contributions made by the nominee. This can include work she has developed for a brand or organization, ways in which the nominee has used her voice to inspire and lead others in the industry, or examples of how she has risen above adversity. The nominee has five or more years of experience in content marketing. This year the WICMAs will recognize outstanding content marketers at smaller to mid-sized brands (under 500 employees) as well as larger brands (500 employees or more)
- Marketing Leader of the Year Award This award recognizes an executive-level woman who has made content marketing a priority at her brand or organization.
- Pivot Award This award recognizes a nominee who has made a shift from a different career field into content marketing — and is already forging a path to greatness. She has fewer than five years of experience in content marketing.
- Rising Star Award This award recognizes an up-and-coming content marketer who has demonstrated exceptional work/talent. She has fewer than five years of experience in content marketing.
- Freelance Excellence Award This award recognizes a freelance content marketer (writer, designer, strategist, etc) who has created outstanding work for a campaign on behalf of a brand or organization.
If You’re Nominating Yourself
Please submit a single nomination form, and indicate if you’d like to be considered for the WICMA Content Marketer of the Year, the Marketing Leader of the Year Award, the Pivot Award, the Rising Star Award, or the Freelance Excellence Award (we may move your application to a different category after we read it). Review all of the nomination criteria carefully before filling out and sending in the form. Additional or duplicate entries will not be considered.
If You’re Nominating Others
You may nominate as many women in content marketing as you feel fit the criteria. Please fill out just one nomination form for each person that you’re entering, and indicate if you’d like for them to be considered for the WICMA Content Marketer of the Year Award, the Marketing Leader of the Year Award, the Pivot Award, the Rising Star Award, or the Freelance Excellence Award (we may move the nomination form to a different category after we read it).
Review all of the nomination criteria carefully before filling out and sending in the form. Additional entries for the same nominee, by the same person, will not be considered. If a woman has been nominated by more than one person, both nomination forms will be reviewed — but she will be considered a single nominee.
What Makes a WICMA Winner?
We are awarding women whose primary area of professional focus is content marketing. In addition, she:
- Works in the content marketing space
- Is based in the United States or Canada
- Produces or oversees content marketing as a staffer, solo practitioner, or independent contractor (freelancer) for a brand, agency, organization, or publisher OR is a recognized thought leader in the content marketing industry.
- Has done outstanding work in content marketing including any or all of the following:
**Helping a brand, organization, or their own client to establish or significantly grow their presence, or to reach specific goals, through content marketing
**Leading or making a meaningful contribution to a noteworthy content campaign
**Pioneering new ways to create or measure the success of branded content
**Supporting or inspiring others in becoming more successful content marketers (specific examples encouraged)
**Supporting others in growing their own careers in the content marketing industry
**Mentoring or leading a team of others to grow and achieve excellence in the content marketing space
To learn more about the Women in Content Marketing Awards, including press, sponsorship, or partnership opportunities, contact us here.